These Air Fryer Salmon Patties are nice for utilizing leftover salmon or canned salmon and turning it into one thing scrumptious.
Air Fryer Salmon Patties
I eat salmon not less than twice every week and love discovering new methods to make it so I don’t get bored. The air fryer is ideal for cooking salmon fillets and patties. They brown and crisp up properly on the perimeters and take lower than 15 occasions to make. The salmon combination is made with flaked salmon, Previous Bay seasoning, recent dill, and a few panko to bind them. I wish to serve them with salad and plenty of recent lemon juice, however they might even be nice in sliders or rice bowls. Extra air fryer salmon recipes you’ll get pleasure from are these Air Fryer Salmon Bites, Air Fryer Salmon with Maple Glaze, and Basil-Parmesan Air Fryer Salmon.
How do you retain salmon patties from falling aside?
When making salmon patties, you want binders, like panko and eggs, to maintain the fish collectively. I additionally advocate freezing the salmon combination for 10 minutes to assist it maintain collectively. And if it’s too moist, you may at all times add slightly further panko.
Air Fryer Salmon Patties Substances
- Eggs: Two giant eggs act as a binder.
- Onion: Chop 1 / 4 cup of pink onion.
- Dill: You might additionally use recent chives.
- Mayonnaise: Use any sort of mayo – Sir Kensington’s is my favourite.
- Mustard: Stir in two teaspoons of Dijon.
- Previous Bay Seasoning: When you don’t have Previous Bay, substitute it with paprika, salt, and garlic powder.
- Salmon: Recent or canned salmon works for these patties. You’ll want one pound of recent, skinless salmon or two six-ounce cans.
- Panko: Purchase gluten-free panko for those who’re gluten-free.
Tips on how to Make Air Fryer Salmon Patties
- Prep the Air Fryer: Place a bit of air fryer parchment paper within the basket or spray it with oil.
- Fish Combination: Mix the eggs, onion, dill, mayo, mustard, and Previous Bay in a medium bowl. Combine within the salmon and panko. Freeze it for 10 minutes, which helps forestall it from falling aside. If the combination continues to be too moist, add one other tablespoon of panko.
- Air Fry: Type the fish into 6 muffins and switch them to the air fryer basket. Air fry the salmon patties at 400°F for eight to 10 minutes, flipping midway till golden brown.
- No Air Fryer? Observe the instructions for my Baked Salmon Truffles for those who’d somewhat bake them within the oven.
What’s a remoulade sauce made from?
If you wish to take these wholesome salmon patties to the following degree, make this simple remoulade sauce. Simply mix mayo, lemon juice, and capers and serve it over the salmon patties.
Tips on how to Serve Salmon Patties
Tips on how to Meal Prep Salmon Patties
This recipe is straightforward to halve if you wish to make fewer patties or double it to make extras for meal prep. Refrigerate the leftovers in an hermetic container for as much as three days. They’re wonderful eaten chilly over salads, however you may also reheat them within the microwave till heat for those who choose.
Extra Air Fryer Salmon Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 3 servings
Serving Measurement: 2 patties
Place a bit of air fryer parchment within the air fryer basket, or spray with oil.
In a medium bowl mix the egg, onion, dill, mayo, mustard and Previous Bay spice and blend. Add the salmon and panko and blend to mix.
Freeze for 10 minutes, to assist the combination maintain collectively. (If it’s too moist you may add one other tablespoon panko)
Type into 6 patties, tightly and switch to the air fryer basket.
Air fry them at 400F 8 to 10 minutes, flipping midway till golden brown.
Serve over a mattress of greens, on potato buns or in bowls with a squeeze of lemon excessive. Makes 6 patties.
Please go away a score and remark letting us know the way you appreciated this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Optionally available, to take this excessive make a remoulade sauce: mix mayo,
lemon juice and capers and serve over salmon patties.
Serving: 2 patties, Energy: 314 kcal, Carbohydrates: 9.5 g, Protein: 33.5 g, Fats: 14.5 g, Saturated Fats: 2.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 225 mg, Sodium: 842 mg, Fiber: 0.5 g, Sugar: 1.5 g