These baked eggs cups with artichoke and spinach are very easy to make and you may freeze them for a simple breakfast on the run!
Prep time: 5 min | Cook dinner time: 20 min | Yield: 4 – 6 servings/12 egg cups
- Avocado or coconut oil pan spray
- 2 scallions, together with the inexperienced tops, thinly sliced
- 1 packed cup child spinach, chopped
- One (1) 8-ounce jar water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped, about 1 cup
- 9 eggs
- ½ teaspoon Celtic or pink Himalayan salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme or tarragon
Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with avocado or coconut oil.
Divide scallions, spinach, and artichokes equally among the many muffin cups. (The spinach might pop up excessive of the cup till you add the eggs.)
Crack eggs right into a medium bowl, add salt, pepper, and thyme/tarragon and whisk collectively. Fill muffin cups ¾ full with egg combination and bake for about 20 minutes.
Key substances for stress discount: eggs, artichokes, spinach