This sheet pan rooster and veggies is a simple dinner that anybody could make. Add candy potatoes, cauliflower, and rooster thighs onto a baking sheet, season, and bake!
Easy Sheet Pan Rooster Thighs
We love sheet pan rooster thighs as a result of it’s a “throw all the pieces you’ve gotten on a pan” and bake it type of recipe.
This sheet pan rooster and veggies recipe options boneless, skinless rooster thighs, a scrumptious rooster seasoning, cauliflower, candy potato, and an entire roasted head of garlic.
In case you have an hour, you’ve gotten time to make this wholesome dinner concept!
All the pieces You Want
You don’t want a lot to make this sheet pan rooster and veggies meal. One other lovely factor about this rooster recipe is which you can make substitutions when you don’t have all the pieces on the ingredient record.
- Boneless, skinless rooster thighs
- Candy potato
- Rooster seasoning
Can I exploit bone-in rooster thighs?
Be happy to both use boneless or bone-in thighs. We’ve examined this with each they usually each work.
Change up the seasoning
Our scrumptious rooster seasoning is a mix of garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, dried thyme, floor mustard, dried basil, floor pepper, purple pepper flakes, salt, brown sugar, and paprika.
For those who don’t have each spice, don’t fear, you’ll be able to go with out some spices and even substitute with one thing you’ve gotten or use one in all these blends:
The best way to Make Sheet Pan Rooster and Veggies
- Preheat: Earlier than something preheat the oven to 400ºF and spray the baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil.
- Season the rooster: Sprinkle the rooster thighs with the rooster seasoning and use your fingers to rub the rooster seasoning into the rooster. Make certain the entire rooster thigh is roofed. Let the rooster sit.
- Season the veggies: Sprinkle the candy potatoes, cauliflower, onion, and garlic with salt and garlic powder.
- Throw it on the baking sheet: Place the rooster down the center of the baking sheet and unfold the candy potatoes out on one aspect of the rooster and cauliflower and onion on the opposite aspect.
- Drizzle all the pieces: Drizzle the rooster and greens with the olive oil, maple syrup, and garlic drizzle and toss.
- Bake! Place the baking sheet within the oven and bake for 20 minutes, toss, after which bake for one more quarter-hour.
Sheet Pan Rooster and Veggies Ideas + Tips
Ensure you oil the baking sheet.
The very last thing you want is on your rooster thighs and our greens to stay to the baking sheet. Be sure you generously drizzle or spray your baking sheet earlier than placing all the pieces on the baking sheet!
You should utilize any type of rooster.
Can I exploit rooster breasts on this recipe? Sure, you most actually might use rooster breasts for this recipe. The bake time could be totally different relying in your rooster breast dimension. Make sure that the inner temperature of the rooster is 165ºF and also you’re golden.
Swap up the veggies.
You possibly can substitute the greens on this recipe for any of your favourite veggies! Beneath are some nice vegetable substitutions.
- Pink potatoes
Be part of the Membership!
Be the primary to know concerning the recipe of the month + get different Match Foodie Cooking Membership bulletins straight to your inbox!
Retailer leftover rooster and veggies in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.