Dwelling in Minnesota has all the time meant chilly winters, however I don’t undergo dwelling in down puffer coats all 12 months lengthy. I really like to combine a number of traditional jacket kinds into my winter outfits. Right now I’m sharing three lovely jackets on heavy rotation in my wardrobe this winter.
3 of the Finest Winter Jackets I’m Carrying This Season
- Lengthy Wool Coat: An absolute necessity right here within the North. The Tom coat from Sézane is my go-to for the coldest days. It’s product of a thick wool mix that’s windproof and waterproof. I really like the outsized match, which I can layer over thick sweaters. It’s additionally excellent for layering over clothes, skirts, or pants. The coat has a traditional, timeless design that may by no means exit of favor. This can be a eternally piece.
- Blazer: The Romane jacket from Sézane is an effective way so as to add a contact of polish to an off-the-cuff outfit. I prefer to put on mine over all the pieces from clothes to skirts to denims to wide-leg pants. The jacket is product of a light-weight, structured cloth and has a flattering, female lower that’s excellent for all physique sorts. You possibly can simply layer an overcoat over this fashion for extra heat.
- Light-weight Wool Jacket: The Nelson jacket is a light-weight wool choice and a go-to on “chilly” days. This jacket breathes new life into your traditional silhouettes. It’s nice for throwing on over cute sweats after I must run errands in the course of the winter. The jacket is product of a comfortable, breathable wool cloth that’s snug to put on all day lengthy. It has a relaxed, outsized match that’s excellent for layering. This fashion works with an outsized puffer on prime for further chilly days. *This jacket isn’t proven under, however you’ll be able to see it in motion on this Instagram Reel!
If you wish to combine issues up along with your outerwear this winter, Sézane has items in timeless cuts and high quality supplies that may stand the take a look at of time (and chill) 12 months after 12 months. And don’t skip on the hat and scarf! I really like this hat and this scarf and have been sporting them on repeat.
The Tom Coat
A Should-Have for Chilly Climate
The Romane Jacket
For Hotter Winter Days
Styling Ideas for Winter Jackets
- Layer up: The important thing to staying heat in a winter jacket is to layer up beneath. Begin the layering course of with a skinny base layer, comparable to a long-sleeved prime or turtleneck. Subsequent, add a thicker layer, comparable to a sweater or sweatshirt. Lastly, add your jacket on prime.
- Decorate: A scarf, hat, and gloves are important equipment for a winter look. Select a shawl that’s large enough to wrap round your neck twice and a hat that may preserve your head heat. You’ll want to embrace gloves in your day-to-day, particularly in case you’re spending time outdoor.
- Select the proper match: On the subject of winter jackets, it’s essential to decide on the proper match. A jacket that’s too large shall be cumbersome and unflattering, whereas a jacket that’s too small shall be uncomfortable. Intention for a relaxed match that may let you transfer freely.
With a bit of little bit of planning, you’ll be able to create trendy and cozy winter seems to be that may preserve you heat all season lengthy. Try Sézane’s web site to get your arms on these wardrobe gadgets and discover their different beautiful items.
Editor’s Observe: This put up was sponsored by Sézane. We obtain compensation in alternate for placement on Wit & Delight, which we use to buy props, rent a photographer, write/edit the weblog put up, and help the bigger crew behind Wit & Delight.
Whereas we obtain compensation in alternate for protection, all ideas and opinions are all the time my very own. Sponsored posts like these permit us to proceed to develop dynamic unsponsored content material. Thanks for supporting our companions!
Kate is the founding father of Wit & Delight. She is presently studying the way to play tennis and is eternally testing the boundaries of her inventive muscle. Observe her on Instagram at @witanddelight_.