This submit might include affiliate hyperlinks and Corporette® might earn commissions for purchases made by hyperlinks on this submit. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Wall Avenue Journal [gift link] talked to recruiters in regards to the worst interview outfits they’ve seen.
- Enterprise Insider checked out how Gen Z workers are talking up at work and asking for modifications to the established order.
- The New York Instances [gift link] explored the continuing debates in company boardrooms over DEI insurance policies.
- Enterprise Insider shared Barbara Corcoran’s recommendation from a current podcast interview about coping with ageism at work.
- ProPublica reported that whereas a file variety of girls had been elected to statehouses final yr, some legislatures within the Southeast are nonetheless greater than 80% male.
- Cosmopolitan detailed why there are nonetheless few efficient remedies to enhance girls’s sexual well being after menopause.
- SELF listed many small methods to really feel higher this yr, bodily and mentally.
- The nineteenth reported on a brand new examine that discovered that greater than 900 widespread chemical substances may very well be growing breast most cancers danger.
- Your Snicker of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “If Zeus Had Instagram.”
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.